Brian SingerPublic Adjuster Alliance Adjustment Group
Licensed Public Adjuster
Brian Singer has been a Licensed Public Adjuster for Alliance Adjustment Group, Inc. for 12 years, helping Pennsylvania, New Jersey & Maryland homeowners and commercial property owners get MAXIMUM DOLLARS for their property damage.
WE CAN HELP YOU AVOID THE 3 WORST MISTAKES
Mistake #1: You pay to repair the damages yourself.
PROBLEM: You don’t need to when it is covered by your insurance.
Mistake #2: You submit a claim to your insurance company without a public adjuster.
PROBLEM: You don’t know whether you received MAXIMUM DOLLARS for your loss.
Mistake #3: You retain a different public adjuster who stops negotiating after the 1st offer from your insurance company.
PROBLEM: You should have hired Alliance Adjustment Group.
Alliance Adjustment Group is widely known in the insurance industry for persistence and determination which results in MAXIMUM DOLLARS for you.
OFFER: I invite you to schedule a free property evaluation:
• NO HASSLES – in less than 30 min we can let you know if you have a worthwhile claim.
• NO UPFRONT COSTS – we work on a contingency basis which means we are paid when you get paid.
• NO STRESS – we handle every aspect of your claim, so you don’t have to.
Alliance Adjustment’s Unique 10-Step Service Deliverables:
1. We report the claim to your insurance company.
2. We write a comprehensive estimate for all of your building and personal property damage.
3. We meet with your insurance representative on site to present the loss.
4. We combat the engineers, plumbers & roofers that your insurance co. routinely hires.
5. We evaluate and analyze your insurance company’s initial offer.
6. We support you by answering all of your questions throughout the process.
7. We negotiate the deficiencies of the insurance company’s offer.
8. We document the full process for you in writing.
9. We resolve your claim so you get the maximum dollars for your loss.
10. We share our network of recommended professionals to help restore your property.
Connect with Brian via:
Cell Phone: 215-880-3958